- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Communities
- News and Events
- Ways to Give
Guardian Angels Care Center 100 wing July 2019 Activity Calendar is available here.
Guardian Angels Care Center 300 wing July 2019 Activity Calendar is available here.
Guardian Angels Care Center provides both long-term and transitional care in a supportive, caring environment. Our highly trained staff is committed to treating everyone with respect, dignity, and as an individual with unique needs.
The Guardian Angels Care Center is a member of Care Choice and is affiliated with Allina Senior Care Transition, Fairview Partners, and Evercare.
Guardian Angels Care Center features:
• 24-hour skilled nursing services including specialized nursing services
• Physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
• Individualized nutrition services
• Social, recreational, and educational programs
• Pastoral care and spiritual services to accommodate all faiths
• Private and semi-private bedrooms
As part of the Guardian Angels community, residents in our Care Center may also take advantage of a Town Center that includes:
• On-site beauty/barber shop
• Coffee shop
• Gift shop
• Outdoor gardens and courtyards
• Special activities and events
• Computer lounge
• Inviting gathering spaces
The Transitional Care Unit at the Guardian Angels Care Center bridges the gap between hospitalization and home, with 42 private suites complete with kitchenettes, private bathrooms with walk-in/roll-in showers, cable television, telephone, and Internet connectivity.
Most stays in the Transitional Care Unit are 30 days or fewer, and TCU residents can take advantage of on-site rehabilitation, recuperation, and therapy services. The Transitional Care Unit is ideal for individuals requiring support following:
• Joint replacement or repair
• Cardiac events
• Any other medical event
Please contact us for more information.
Guardian Angels provides exceptional healthcare, housing and supportive services to seniors and their families in the spirit of Christ's love.