Guardian Angels is a faith based, non profit senior healthcare provider. If you’d like to make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families, we’d like to talk with you about employment opportunities at Guardian Angels. As a leader in providing quality care and services to area seniors, Guardian Angels is accepting applications for open positions.
Review our open positions at the following locations by clicking on the link below:
1. Guardian Angels Care Center - Long Term Care/TCU - Located in Elk River
2. Guardian Angels By The Lake - Assisted Living/Memory Care - Located in Elk River
3. Engel Haus Senior Living Community – Catered Living/Assisted Living/Memory Care Located in Albertville
4. Autumn Glen Senior Living Community – (Managed by Guardian Angels) Apartment Living/Assisted Living/Memory Care - Located in Coon Rapids
5. Guardian Angels - Includes the following Guardian Angels facilities.
*Guardian Angels Housing - Main Office located in Elk River
(senior apartment buildings located in Elk River, Zimmerman and Becker)
*Angels on Main Adult Day Services – Located in Elk River
*Guardian Angels Corporate Office – Located in Elk River
Please click on the link below to complete an online
application and assessment.
All current employees of Guardian Angels interested in applying for open positions should complete an internal application form located at your site or contact Human Resources for an internal application form.
Guardian Angels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nursing Assistant Classes at Guardian Angels Care Center
Guardian Angles Care Center is looking to host a Nursing Assistant Training Class beginning April 13-May 13, 2015. Class hours will generally be 3:00pm-10:00pm.
Interested candidates must be able to attend all class dates and times. Class size is limited to 10. The cost of the class is $500.00
For more details contact :
Katie Brooks (HR Assistant) @ 763-635-4497